quarta-feira, março 08, 2006

The Road Not Taken - Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair;
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, And I-
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

Nunca sei que caminho seguir, nunca sei aquilo que será mais correcto ou errado...Parece que nada faz sentido na minha cabeça, e a vida tende em confundir-me ainda mais as ideias! Pois, estou cansada do caminho convencional, ou de procurar por esse caminho...Mas as alternativas não são muitas, e por muito que queira dar um sentido diferente à vida, ela continua a deixar-me sem armas para realmente concretizar esse objectivo...Continuo então o trilho e, talvez um dia acorde e veja que o caminho mudou de direcção, ou que já posso mudar de rumo e seguir uma nova maré...Muitas vezes não passa disso mesmo: ser capaz de abrir os olhos e ousar por outro caminho...Será que somos capazes??

Sem comentários: